Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today


Cupcake decorating at the library and a baby in the Bjorn.

Kiddo's checked out books today...

Bennett chose The Wonders of Nature and Where in the Wild.  The first one hadn't been checked out in so long that it didn't even have the updated barcode system attached to it.

Annabelle chose Oh, the Pets You Can Get! and Fancy Nancy (for about the 20th time)

Eliza chose Gossie and Gertie and The Legend of the Christmas Tree

Bennett decided he wanted to give his friend a pair of shoes he no longer wears for his birthday.  I gave the mom a heads up.  Thought that was sweet.

The baby was fussy today.  I'm thinking she's growing and needs to eat more than I had gotten used to. 

Annabelle and Eliza were laughing so hard together it made me laugh! 

The three big kids got rowdy before bed and were whipping around the house screaming and laughing.  My sweeties love to be silly and have fun and I love that they love doing it together!!

No comments: