Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today

Eliza took a 2 hour nap.  A nap is VERY rare for that girl! (but now she's still awake...agh!)

Eliza instructed that I pat her butt with each stair we go up, on the way to bed.  She does this most nights as I think it's become part of her nightly routine.

Eliza said tonight, "you're my best friend Mommy!"

Annabelle and I cuddled together as she read her book to me.

Annabelle was bummed her play was postponed due to weather.

Annabelle went to school with kinky hair thanks to the braids she slept on the night before.

Bennett cuddled next to CallaMae so she could see what he was watching on his tablet.

Bennett ate most of an 8 by 8 pan of orange jello.

Bennett asked Eliza to sit in the bathroom on a stool while he showered so she could see how fast he can go.  He does this often and she usually agrees.  I think he likes having someone there with him.  I find that's the case with my kiddos.  They prefer to have a sibling with them in whatever they are doing. 

CallaMae slept during tabletime at preschool (at our house) but woke up in time to play with/smile at/ observe her friend that were here.

CallaMae was awake a fair amount today.

CallaMae enjoyed being held by all her siblings today. 

I made the kiddos french toast for dinner.

I worked around the theme of eggs for preschool.

I am thankful I didn't have to drive anywhere today.  Again, it was a day I didn't leave the house.

Darrin's junior high wrestling tournament was cancelled.  He had leftovers for dinner.


No comments: