Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today

The three big kids are in bed.

I'm holding CallaMae as I type.

She's getting ready for bed too.

It's Sunday so Darrin was home with us.

Wrestling is not over yet.   

The boys found ways to stay busy on the couch. 

The girls not so much.

They had a picnic upstairs, played school, played with playdough, etc.

As for me, a mother's work is never done. 

I've been using my bread machine a lot lately.

Today I made pizza dough in it and made a bbq chicken pizza for dinner. It was good.

I opened a LARGE can of applesauce (thanks Dad) as a side with the pizza and will now be googling other recipes to make using applesauce.  Applesauce pancakes will likely be one of them,

Darrin's working on a project right now and it's scaring me half to death.

I went through Bennett's baby clothes and got some together for a little guy I know.  Made me a little sad to see how little he was.  I can so vividly remember him in so many of those clothes. 

Must get the house together before bed. 

Good night.

No comments: