Monday, February 11, 2013

Today

Today we no longer have our baby swing thanks to the thing Darrin was working on yesterday. 

Today I'm thankful Darrin is still alive :).

Today I have a pan with cocoa wheat residue sitting in the dishwasher even though I know anything with cocoa wheats on it needs to be washed by hand. (Cocoa Wheats...it's what's for dinner)

Today I have a bag of dress up clothes that will go in the garbage.  My sweet kids think that other children will enjoy them but I'm afraid Goodwill would be mad about a donation like that. 

Today I asked Bennett 3 times to put his name on his homework.  He went to bed.  I did it for him. 

Today Annabelle struggled to remember the word "across" in her AR book.  After about 10 times reading through the book, I *think* she'll remember it.

Today Eliza switched activities about every 10 minutes.  She also wanted to eat about every 10 minutes.

Today I'm thankful for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes on youtube.  

Today CallaMae is rockin' a 3 to 6 month outfit.  And boy does she have the best smiles around.  

Today Darrin got home at 6:00!!! 

Today the kids got to wrestle with Dad before bed. 

Today I still have to vacuum.  I have a house full of kids coming over tomorrow at 10:00!! 

Good night.


No comments: