Friday, February 22, 2013

Today

SNOW DAY!

The 3 big kids shoveled Grandma's driveway.

Mom and I went to Miller's Discount.  I spent just over 30.00.  I always find something there to buy.  Starbucks coffee, pop, cream of tarter, chili powder, Chicken in a Biscuit,  and a 33 cent, large tub of outdated Chobani yogurt.  I wanted to google the safety of outdated yogurt and figured I'd only be out 33 cents if it was strongly advised you not eat it.  Turns out it's fine.  The date on yogurt is generally the sell by date and is good for about 2 weeks after the date.  I put some in some soup tonight in place of sour cream and we're all feeling fine.  Haha!

Darrin and Bennett had wrestling practice with Jesse who Darrin will be taking to the state tournament at The Palace next weekend.  Bennett knows all the warmups his dad runs.  

Annabelle told me she's saving her money for makeup...Oy!

CallaMae is going to sleep in her room with Eliza tonight.  At least until she cries for the first time.  She takes long naps in there so I'm hoping she'll have a long stretch of nighttime sleep as well.

Eliza said "goodnight Miss Grandma" when we left her house this evening.

Palmer was vaccinated and went for a walk at the farm.

 I hula hooped for 20 minutes using my weighted hula hoop while watching a bit of Ellen.

Darrin and I laughed at a book about the birds and the bees intended for young children.  In our opinion, not entirely appropriate for young children but totally hilarious to read. One of the more mild yet still hilarious lines reads,  "After all the excitement of making love, the man and the woman feel a bit tired.  Like any exercise, it takes quite a lot of energy."   Seriously??






No comments: