Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today

It felt like spring!!

I walked Palmer at the farm...by myself.  Palmer was happy to get some energy out..  I was not happy to hear what sounded like wolves the entire time. 

CallaMae and I had a date at Meijer.  '

I used MPerks for the first time and was less than thrilled when I found out you can't pair them with paper coupons.  I wanted to use my paper coupons as the value was higher.  But in the end I saved quite a bit.

Eliza spent some time with Grandma L. this morning and kept her laughing (so I'm told).

Annabelle wanted to go to bed because she's excited for her dance party tomorrow night at her dance studio.  .

Bennett *thinks* he understands a joke Darrin told tonight.  I hope he doesn't.

I packed three special Valentine lunches for tomorrow.

Eliza calls Annabelle "mom" sometimes and Annabelle responds.  Annabelle is very motherly toward Eliza and it doesn't always seem like they are just playing :).  I was listening to them this afternoon when Eliza spilled some juice.  Annabelle quickly got paper towel to clean it up and lovingly reassured her that it was an accident and that she would get Eliza more.  Melted my heart.

Eliza went to bed  with a cup of goldfish crackers (without me knowing).  She is now sleeping on crumbs.

The big kids are still talking but they should be sleeping. 

I hope the drano sitting in my bathtub drain right now does the trick.

Darrin is relaxing and I think I'm going to join him.

I think I'm also going to cut and hang a few hearts in the house as a surprise for when the kids wake up.  

No comments: