Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today

Eliza used the word "helpful" instead of  "careful" when asking to write on her Valentine's with a Sharpie.

I slipped on the ice with car seat (and CallaMae) in hand in the library parking lot.  I quickly got up and looked around to see if anyone noticed.  

Annabelle changed clothes about 3 times.

Bennett was asking Google to tell him about how to better deer hunt and catch fish.

Palmer ran to the back door every time I looked like I was getting ready to go somewhere thinking I'd take him for a walk today.  I didn't.  Sorry Palmer.  Tomorrow...I promise. 

CallaMae tolerated Eliza hovering over top of her talking in her face.

Annabelle tried her hand at acting like a preteen.  Yikes.  She's pretty good at it. 

All three kids picked up dog poop in the yard for 50 cents a piece. 

Bennett checked out a book at the library about dinosaurs.

Annabelle and Eliza took a LONG bath and made many potions. 

I ate too many junior mints.

CallaMae is crying to eat.  I must go now.

Good night.

No comments: