Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today

CallaMae went for a ride in her bouncy seat thanks to her sister and friends.  She got pushed all around the house.

I opted out of the super messy craft for a slightly less messy activity.  Eliza thought it was cool to squirt colored vinegar into a tray of baking soda using a medicine dropper.

Bennett Darrin whipped through his shower, book, and homework so he could get a little Mario Kart time in.

Annabelle had fun using a microphone to practice her lines today.

Bennett got a thank you card in the mail from his teacher.  Have I said before how thankful I am that my kids have the teachers they do?!?!

Annabelle changed from her school clothes into a poofy dress just because.

Eliza brought CallaMae her little toy bunny (when she was sleeping in her swing) because she thought "it would make her happy."  It made her so happy she woke up to play :).

I had to throw some produce away because I didn't use it before it went bad.  That makes me so mad.  What a waste of money.

I had a great shopping trip this evening.  I left at 8:00 (late for me to go anywhere).  Drove 1:00 minute down the road to the Village Market.  Wandered around the store BY MYSELF.  There were at most 2 other customers in the store.  I got what I needed.  They double coupons on Tuesdays and I had a few.  A nice young man bagged and loaded my groceries.  And I was home and unloaded by just after 9:00.  I have to realize sometimes paying a little more at a small store has its benefits. 

No comments: