Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today

While I was feeding CallaMae, Eliza stated that the sports segment of the news wasn't my show.  She said it was Daddy's show.

Annabelle counted out 100 noodles for her 100th day of school.

Bennett remembered to put his name on his math homework.

Annabelle DID remember the word "across" from her AR book!!

Eliza used cookie cutters to stamp hearts onto paper with paint.

I vacuumed twice because I didn't get to it last night. 

Eliza put a smile on Bennett's face when she declared, " I. Love. You. So. Much!"

Bennett really enjoyed the baked pancakes I made for dinner tonight.

Annabelle called several people from her Nexus.

The big kids are wearing matching bright green wrestling shirts to school tomorrow.

Darrin's disappointed with the announcement today that wrestling has been cut from the 2020 Olympics. 

Darrin was lucky and got leftover chinese food from one of my preschool mom friends who supplied the lunch today. 

CallaMae, sweet CallaMae, what can I say??  You melt my heart every day!  You enjoy the action of the house and when you fuss it's because you're hungry or tired and you still sleep a lot!!

All the kids love piling on their Dad before bed if he's home.  That's what they're doing now.  I usually take that little bit of time to put as many clean clothes away as I can.  Today I'm doing this instead. 

Good night.

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

night Ron! (love the "everyday" post. I think these will be the fun ones to go back and read years down the road)