Friday, February 15, 2013

Today

Bennett opted for a "high and tight" at the barber after several months of thinking he wanted grow his hair out.  This Momma prefers the shorter look on him so I was pleased. 

Darrin also got a hair cut.  Can't beat the barber in town. 

Eliza showed us some pretty mean dance moves with some pretty fantastic facial expressions to match them. 

Annabelle wanted a stack of white paper stapled at the top just like Dad had.  She titled it and wrote something on every page.  She told me I could write some things in it after she went to bed.

We went to Battle Creek and ate at Taco Bell for dinner.  Eliza said she "loves Taco Bell."

The kids picked out clearance Valentine's at Target to use next year.

Bennett spent his Christmas money from Great Grandma.

I used the 4.00 bag of Starbucks coffee I got at the Amish store to get a free coffee at the Starbucks drive through in Battle Creek.  It was the first time I've done that.  What a deal!  Darrin and I shared it.

Darrin and the big kids walked Palmer at the farm and got pretty muddy.

I picked up a bag of frozen berries from Gordon Foods which I use in smoothies.  Bennett and I especially love them.  He requested one for breakfast in the morning.

CallaMae gave me some little giggles when I touched my nose to hers and said "boop."

Annabelle pulled Eliza around on her tricycle with a jump rope.

Annabelle loved browsing around Target with me.  She found a lot she liked.  I'm teaching her early to look for the items with an orange sticker :).  We found her some pants for 4.20.

I made a breakfast meal for lunch.  






No comments: