Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today

I changed between 9 and 11 diapers.

Both girls are wearing a size 4 diaper to bed because I grabbed from my stockpile instead of heading downstairs to grab from their separate drawers. 

Baked potato bar, cantaloupe, and fresh veggies.  It's what's for dinner.

Eliza painted on tin foil and circled "E's" on a letter search page at preschool today.  She also drew a face (well sort of).

Bennett drank from his new water bottle at dinner.  Yes, the water bottle he got from the magazine fundraiser:).

We got a new computer desk so I sorted a few drawers today.  There's more to do tomorrow.

CallaMae was awake more today than yesterday.  She smiled for many different people today.

I bought 10 bags of shredded cheese at the Village Market.  They were BOGO.  I froze 7.

Annabelle's new jeans arrived today.   They're cute on her.  She likes them.  She's fun to buy clothes for because she appreciates fashion so much!  $8.00...Children's Place...free shipping.  Can't beat it. 

I scheduled a rabies vaccination for Palmer.

I contemplated calling to make an appointment to get my hair highlighted.  I didn't.  Maybe tomorrow.

The kids stayed up later than normal because we waited for Dad to get home before we ate.

Here's hoping for a snow day tomorrow!!  We need to use them up!

Good night!




No comments: