Monday, February 18, 2013

Today

It's the last day of mid winter break.

I rocked my youngest to sleep while singing to both her and Eliza.

Annabelle and I practiced her lines for the Three Piggy Opera.

Bennett went to middle school wrestling practice with Darrin and had to wrestle with one of the students.

Darrin took the 3 oldest and Palmer on a walk but said it wasn't worth it because it was so rainy and windy  even Palmer wasn't into it.

Annabelle, Eliza and I tried out a painting project we're going to do at preschool tomorrow.  It turns out cool but has the potential to be very messy.

Bennett and Darrin played a couple games of Mario Cart which is what Bennett bought with the Christmas money from Great Grandma.

Both kids read their AR books,  Annabelle to me and Bennett to Darrin.

Annabelle and Eliza (mostly Annabelle) organized my tupperware cupboard.

Darrin washed under and on top of the refrigerator..

This morning Eliza informed me that she needed to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse upstairs because Bennett was watching River Monsters downstairs.

We booked our cabin at Yogi Bear for this coming June.

Good night!


2 comments:

Sara Denslaw said...

i so enjoy reading your posts every day!!

Jenny said...

Three Piggy Opera? Is Annabelle in a play?!