Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today

Today CallaMae was my Sleeping Beauty.  I hope our night isn't too rough.

Today Eliza pedaled her tricycle all around the house.  She's getting her biking legs ready for spring!

Today Bennett is excited about the eyeball bouncy ball and water bottle he will get from a school fundraiser.  He (I) just had to give seven addresses of family member's to send magazine orders to.

Today Annabelle got the special treat of having Mark and Carol take her to dance.

Today Bennett was certain CallaMae had grown quite a bit while he was at school.  And she probably did!

Today Eliza played really well with her friend Taylie.  It was fun to watch their impromptu game of hide and seek.

Today Annabelle consoled Eliza when she was mad about something.  And Eliza REALLY milked it!

Today Darrin is getting chicken fajitas for dinner.  I used the 25 cent tortillas I got at the Village Market last night.

Today (as I type) I'm holding CallaMae trying to keep her awake a while.

Today I cleared out CallaMae's drawer of 0 to 3 month clothing and filled it with her 3 to 6 month stuff.

Today I did not leave the house at all.

Today Annabelle cleaned out and organized her backpack.

Today I'm going to enjoy some ice cream.  

Today I wished someone could make a whole new wardrobe appear in my closet.  I wish I didn't hate shopping for myself so much.

Guess that's it for now.  CallaMae and I are going to hang out on the couch for a bit and wait for Darrin to get home.  Then we'll be off to bed.  Good night!


No comments: