Friday, March 8, 2013

Today

eyes dilated and new contacts ordered

keeping 4 little girls entertained for the duration of two eye appointments

trying to keep my composure when they told me I wasn't scheduled for that day...oh yes I was and thank you very much for "fitting me in"

a busy aldi's with dilated eyes

climbing into the play structure at a McDonald's playland to rescue Eliza who always seems to make it to the top but is too chicken...I mean frightened :) to go down the slide.

my very first shamrock shake (that I can remember).  I prefer chocolate or strawberry.

roadblock when coming back into Colon

fire at Curly's, then Prudential, then Five Star.  Super sad.

 kids and husband out of school early due to water shortage

i sat and watched most of Ellen while feeding and playing with the baby.  so rare that I sit that long for a show.  fun fun.  husband and big kids walked to check out the fire scene.

big kid 1 and 2 excited about March is Reading month.  They want to see their principal in the dunk tank.  They read a lot tonight.

Said principal walking down the road to his house.  All kids hollering out the window at him.  Eliza very upset when Bennett closes the door.  She doesn't think she said "hi" enough.  VERY upset!

p90x day 2

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

I went to the eye doctor a couple of weeks ago and think having your eyes dilated is terrible! Especially on a sunny snow covered day. They say it only lasts and hour but I swear it's more like 5! I wore my sun glasses inside. Also, way to go on the P90X!!!