Monday, March 11, 2013

Today

The two year old yelling "this is bad" was intended to let me know she had gone potty on my mattress pad/mattress.  Sheets were already off for washing.

The two year old went all day without a diaper.  Went potty once on my bed.  She made it clear she needed to go number 2 but wouldn't.  Put her bedtime diaper on at 6:30.  Said diaper needed to be changed at 6:35.

I'm thankful for Candice Swanick cheesecakes and friends who share. 

Boy Wonder was caught reading to his 2 littlest sisters without being asked to do so. 
(fun fact... I often call Bennett, Norman T. Norman T. Norman T. Jones.  Yes, that many times.  The kids laugh at me.)

CallaMae Elise used her exersaucer for the first time today. 

Annie Miss Annie saved the M&M's in her trail mix for last and then sorted them by color.

P90X.  Let it be known that I'm sick of having to do pullups with chairs because I'm weak like that.  I DON'T like pullups...PERIOD!

Darrin taught Bennett the 9 times-table trick using ones fingers.  Not sure he'll remember it tomorrow. 

Annabelle practiced long addition with her dad.

Eliza took 2 baths today because when big sister takes a bath, she wants to be right in there with her.  And Annabelle is usually thrilled to have the company.

I made pork stir fry for dinner that was pretty good if I do say so myself.  I'm excited about our new Sam's Club membership and the food we got there on Sunday.  The frozen fruits and veggies have been great!

Annabelle really enjoyed her field trip to the play "Click Clack Moo." 

Bennett decided to take the book he was reading this evening for show and tell tomorrow.  It's called, "Amazing Animals."

And now I'm going to bed.


No comments: