Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today

 egg decorating
 a birthday party for A's friend Lilly
 A runny nosed C who enjoys being outdoors almost as much as her siblings
 A husband who stopped at Walgreens on his way home from golfing in Indiana.  Happy me!
B who thought it was definitely warm enough for shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt

E who entertained her sister for quite a while and didn't want to give her up to anyone else.

Frustrated I can't get this picture facing the right directions even though it shows up correctly in Picasa and in 'my pictures' file. 


1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

I'm with Bennett on the shorts and tshirt. Hopefully again today :) and I think it is very sweet that Darrin stopped at Walgreens for the detergent because I know how much you wanted to snag that deal. Happy Easter to all of you!