Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today

We laughed this evening when Eliza showed us all how she can spread peanut butter and jelly on her feet, "smoosh" them together and then take a bite thanks to Jenny's sports/fitness themed preschool.

I thoroughly enjoyed trying 3 (yes 3) different kinds of cheesecake at our preschool lunch thanks to Cakes by Candice.  AMAZING!  And thanks to Jenny for sharing.  My food weaknesses are ice cream shakes, really good cheesecake and those mini junior mints from Miller's Discount Amish store.

I will be doing P90X for the first time tonight.  I will certainly be sore in the morning.

Annabelle sat on the counter and read her AR book to me while I unloaded the dishwasher.  She did great and has improved a lot!

I made a taco bake for dinner that everyone liked.  That doesn't happen often with casserole type things.

Bennett took a turn reading on the counter too.  He's a kid who stops while reading to laugh about something and point things out.  It cracks me up.  

Annabelle and Eliza played with their dishes and a bucket of water at the table.  They had fun.  The water ended up all over.  But again, they had fun.

The outfit Annabelle picked for school is very creative.

CallaMae still loves to nap, likes being held, enjoys her bouncy seat and being talked to.  Her excitement for the day was sitting in the high chair at preschool and watching all the kids run back and forth. 

We were all excited when Darrin arrived home at 4:30!!!!!  The final day of wrestling season was Tuesday.  I made it :).  We will now be able to start eating dinner together and there will not likely be a night the kids go to bed without seeing their dad as is the case during wrestling season. 

No comments: