Friday, March 29, 2013

Eliza

...came prancing out of the playroom in tap shoes, a crown and a diaper and proclaimed, "I am princess Liza, but I forgot my telescope so I can sing."


She was clearly meaning microphone and she has called it a microphone before.  But today what she pulled from her quickly growing pool of new words was not quite right.  And when she said it, she knew it.  I love being able to actually see the thought processes in children as they practice vocabulary and sentence structure.  Super cute.  One of my favorite stages.  It's amazing to me what children learn in such a short amount of time.  I wish we could do that as adults!

I should have snapped a picture of her in her getup this evening but here is another one of our saucy girl who makes us smile every.single.day.


No comments: