Friday, March 1, 2013

Today

Things I loved about today...

CallaMae using her voice to experiment with new and different sounds.

Annabelle leaving the note I wrote her in her lunch box because she didn't want to throw it away.

Me chasing Bennett around the house (all in good fun) after finding out the book I looked long and hard for last night was in his desk at school.

Eliza "reading" me books.  She comes up with some great stories. 

When asking Eliza if she'd like to color while I unloaded the dishwasher, she said, "How about if we play a game?  That be fun?"  I of course said, "yes, that would be lots of fun!"

Cereal and fruit for dinner.

Hot coffee from McDonald's and an iced coffee from Burger King on the way home from Walmart (the total was 27 cents.)  If you don't already know, a cup of coffee at McDonalds is free this weekend and to the end of the month, Burger King is offering 25 cent hot and iced coffee drinks.

No one behind me in line at Walmart until the very end of my transaction.

2 sleeping little girls.

2 big kids waiting in my bed for me to join them.  We're watching a little Disney Channel.  

No comments: