Friday, March 15, 2013

Dazzler

Not sure I can think of much for a "Today" post but here are a few randoms...

At bedtime Eliza was looking amongst the blankets in her bed.  She kept repeating, "Where's my black thing?  Where's my black thing?"  Eventually she pulls out a black magnifying glass and says, "I found it!  Now I can razzle dazzle."  Eliza Arrin, you razzle dazzle us every day!  What a joy you are!  And always good for a laugh. 

Boy got Student of the Week.  Way to go Buddy!

The Village Market apparently had beer sampling this afternoon from 3:00-6:00.  I was there at 6:30.  Bummer. 

They knocked down Curly's this afternoon.

Darrin's grading papers.

I got a bucket of Mint Chip ice-cream and plan to make shakes with it as a St. Patrick's Day treat.

Glad it's the weekend!

Palmtastic (nickname for Palmer) and I went for a short walk at the farm.  I love the farm.  Thanks Mark and Carol for "sharing" it with us :)!

My hair is falling out like crazy (thanks to after pregnancy hormones) but it's also longer than it's been in a while.  I like it longer but don't know how to do anything but some sort of ponytail.  I need to watch some youtube videos for new ideas. 

Still can't find the garage door opener.  Frustrating!

I think the Ellen show is hilarious.  I laugh so hard when one of Ellen's employees goes into a home improvement store and starts saying the lyrics of a song to someone innocently browsing the store.  The look of confusion on the peoples' faces is so stinking funny!

Okay can't keep baby content any longer.   I'm bouncing her in my lap as I type but she is very ready for bed.  Goodnight.

No comments: