Saturday, March 23, 2013

today today

I'm going to try and remember 1 or 2 events from the last two days...

Okay,

Preschool at Jenny's. So thankful for amazing friends right in my neighborhood.

20 fingers painted by Savannah at preschool (Annabelle stayed home as a precaution and was able to go to preschool with us.)  I had 2 happy little girls.  And it's not my favorite thing to do, but they love it, so I was a happy mom!

Listening to Eliza say, "Daddy's going to pick up ORVIN BONTRAGER. He's going to fix the window." (Darrin had to pick up an Amish man whose going to put a new window in our bedroom.).  And then have her yell, "The Amish man is here!" when he arrived.

A baby who tried cereal for the first time.  Not a huge hit but it kept her entertained and she maybe got a little in her.  I usually wait a little longer for this milestone but there are a few things I'd like to take the big girls to (a Fancy Nancy event at the library) and would like to leave her with Darrin.  Darrin gets nervous she'll get hungry while I'm gone.  So we're practicing.




Eliza was concerned CallaMae was wearing "her" bib because when we got it in the mail I told her it was for her (even though she doesn't wear bibs) and she told me she wanted to "call MESSA to say thank you for my new bib." 

Watching my big kids teach Eliza how to stop, look and listen when crossing the street when they went to get the mail.  

Coloring in new Easter coloring books that arrived in the mail from Great Grandma.

A 10.00 Starbucks gift card for 5.00 thanks to Groupon and hip2save.  I will be saving it for someones Christmas present.

A Walmart trip on Friday morning to use up some soon to expire coupons.  I'm already saving up things for Christmas.  My big purchase this trip for my nieces or my girls was nail polish.  

Running in to Savannah at Walmart then ending up at McDonald's playland before the lunch crowd arrived.

About an hour and a half to myself as Savannah wanted to have Eliza over for a bit and the baby was asleep.  I worked as quickly as I could to get in a shower and get the house picked up.  

Going to the Sharps for dinner to celebrate Marks birthday.  

Coming home with a dozen farm fresh eggs.  Three of which the kids collected.  Eliza got a green egg and Bennett and Annabelle got brown eggs.

A Dad who is playing basketball outside with B, A and E, and a sleeping C which gave me a little time to get this blog typed up.  

We are going to the high school play today at 2:00.  Alice in Wonderland.  Should be fun.  Just hoping we can make it through most of it (we...as in CallaMae and I).





No comments: