Wednesday, March 20, 2013

today

a cold, snowy and windy day.

an early trip to Aldi with Jenny and Taylie.

happy to find an equivalent to Mio there as that was the only thing Darrin requested for this shopping trip

friendly people at Goodwill who really took joy in getting CallaMae to smile.

a pile of stuff in my Goodwill cart to purchase but the exchange card I had from the Sturgis GW wouldn't work in Coldwater so I deemed it all not worthy of purchasing with cash.

a 1.00 Latte from Burger King

bummed when I found out I could've gotten a 1.00 drink from Bigby today which is also in Coldwater.  I've never had a Bigby drink before.

a girl who comes up with some of the best lines that I continually think, "i've got to remember this!" and then I never do.

a call from school saying Bennett bumped his nose and face at school and got a bloody nose.

a big girl who got off the bus with a fever.

therefore no dance tonight.

a call from my  laughing mom about something she was watching on Ellen.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that show can be completely hysterical.  

a take and bake pizza and blackberries from Aldi.  We often do those on dance nights.

a run for Palmer with Darrin at the farm.

a few coupons printed and clipped.  I'm trying to do better about clipping coupons I'll use when I print them/get the insert, so I don't have to search and search when I come across a good deal.

kids getting ready for bed.  slowly but surely.


2 comments:

Sara Denslaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Denslaw said...

we had an Aldi takr-in-bake pizza for dinner too!