Thursday, March 14, 2013

Today I,

Had to bring Annabelle to school because she was having an issue regarding her sweatshirt when the bus arrived.  That girl and her clothes :).

Picked up my new contacts.

Found this activity on Pinterest for Eliza to do since preschool was cancelled.  Poor Macey was sick.

A spray bottle of water, foam letters and a window.

Watched a youtube video on how to make a good omelet.  Made my first one ever for Darrin's dinner tonight.  I'm great at scrambled eggs and only mediocre on the omelets. Apparently it tasted good but it wasn't too pretty.

Also made, from scratch, buttermilk pancakes.  Yum!

Ordered new checks when I realized I used my last 2 today to pay some bills.

Took an online survey about a recent shopping trip to Kroger.  I'm hoping to win a gift card!

Was happy to find alternatives to pullups using weights.  It made today's session of P90X so much nicer for me. 

Rocked a baby to sleep.

Took chipped and already half gone nail polish off of me and Annabelle.

Read a stack of books to the girls.

Listened to a book about birds read by Bennett.

Found some cute clothes I had tucked away for Eliza. 

Started another Goodwill bag.

Lost the garage door opener that's in the van.  Had it when I left for Coldwater.  Didn't when I got home. 

Packed some cold lunches. 

And oh so much ,more.  The list could go on and on.  But I need to get to bed.  The baby will be up in a few hours for a snack.

No comments: