Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Story By Bennett

Bennett made me stop vacuuming this morning so he could tell me this story. I had him retell it as I was sitting here. It is written word for word. He pretends a lot that he's shooting deer which is funny because Darrin didn't go hunting once this season, we've never had a gun visible to him in our house, and we don't watch hunting shows or anything. In Bennett's words...

Once upon a time there was a deer...there was a deer and then I shooted it. We got out the bucks then we shooted it...then I shooted it with my gun. Then we took him to the bakery and got him hot. Then we got the meat out of the bucks. Then we eated it and it feeds our bellies...then it goes down our knees and it feeds us. The End

2 comments:

Em said...

I can't wait till Tim gets home and reads this story! He is going to get such a kick out of it! :)

Jeanette said...

Elizabeth, we just giggle reading your blog about the littles. We can't wait to see you guys sometime. The next time you are here, Leia would love to babysit them. I know grandparents love to as well, but for a little change. I would be here.