Thursday, March 12, 2009

More about Bargains

If you're looking for cute and comfortable kids clothes for summer, I just got back from Walmart and spent more money on Annabelle for Summer clothes. The clothes are SO cute with fun, bright colors. Dresses were 6.00, t-shirts 3.50, legging pants 3.50, goucho shorts 3.50, and 2 piece outfits for 7.50. They had a lot of color choices and everything was very comfortable and practical. The Granimals brand is nice because there are so many choices to mix and match from. I feel like the Summer selection there this year is even better than last. I am now done with Summer outfits for Annabelle. All of Bennett's shorts from last year should fit again and I got a good start on some new (non stained t-shirts). I might get him a couple more t-shirts and we should be good. I'm glad to get it done. For those of you who need Summer clothes for your kids, check Walmart first. I think you'll be happy with what you find.

No comments: