Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bargain Shopping

Jenny and I went to Fremont, Indiana last night to the outlet malls. Here's what I got. Most of it came from the Children's Place and a few came from Osh Kosh.
For Bennett
-3 long sleeved shirts
-3 short sleeved shirts
For Annabelle
-3 long sleeved shirts
-1 sweater
-1 dress
-1 pair of leggings
-1 pair of pants


Here are the shirts for Bennett...minus the one he's wearing in the following picture. He was SO excited when I showed him all I got for him. He kept saying things like, "Wow! I love alligators! and "Wow! I love my football shirt!" I didn't think he'd be that happy.
Here are Annabelle's clothes...minus the shirt she's wearing in the following picture.



My grand total was...
$48.36
Most items in The Children's Place store were $2.99. You can't find deals like that at a second hand store :)
Check out the Burgess blog for Jenny's deals. You can link to it on the right side of my page.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I DO like that shirt on Annabelle a lot!!!!! (especially with her low pigtails) and Bennett looks very proud in his! Glad he was excited about them.

Nora said...

The clothes are adorable and you cannot pass up $2.99!!!! I just ordered some stuff at Old Navy today for myself that was marked $2.99 and I had a 30% off!! It is so fun finding bargains! Way to go.