Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Blessings from Yesterday

I intended to do this post last night so the title would be "Little Blessings from Today" but I got busy and didn't get to it. I suppose I could actually do little blessings from TODAY but I have a few pics from yesterday to add.

1. I only had one little girl at daycare so my morning started off easy.

2. When I got home the kids were still sleeping which gave me a few minutes with just Carly awake to get 1 or 2 things done.

3. Bennett woke up and was really excited that it was a preschool day (this is normal though). And I was thankful it was because he had A LOT of energy!

4. I was doing some online banking and noticed Darrin's check got deposited early.

5. The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold to enjoy a walk to the library with Jenny and the 4 girls.

6. I was able to use all the leftovers in my refrigerator for lunch therefore I didn't have to throw it all away.

7. Darrin got home from work at a good time so we were able to have a little free time before eating dinner. And this is what he and the kids did.

8. Darrin surprised me when he got home with my favorite song downloaded onto the ipod my brother gave us. It's the 2nd song he's downloaded onto it. The first was for the Athletic Awards Banquet slideshow. I listened to it 5 times in a row today and danced around the house. Isn't he sweet :)

9. Darrin brought Annabelle to the Athletic Boosters meeting and I enjoyed spending time with Bennett. He rode his bike and I walked down the road then we came in to get ready for an early bedtime.

10. When Annabelle got home, I got her ready for bed. She fell asleep cuddling with me and we stayed like this for over an hour.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I like the idea of this blog. We should all do it more often. I like how the smallest of things can make us happy and I'm glad you posted about them. I'm jealous you got that much cuddling time in, that looks relaxing right now!

Brenda Lee said...

I agree. Good one Ron :)

Sara Denslaw said...

what song was it?