Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Happens in Vegas...

at least I think that's the name of the movie I saw last night. That's right! I actually saw a movie in the theater. The last one I can recall seeing in a movie theater is Friday Night Lights while we were living in North Carolina. I went with some friends (all who have teenage kids). They make it a fairly regular thing to go to the late night movies together. It started at 9:20 and I was so worried I wouldn't be able to stay awake that I was actually going to say I couldn't go. But anyway, the movie was good. Just the kind of movie I like....I was able to leave the theater with a smile. Let me tell you what movie I won't be seeing...the one written by M Knight Shama...whatever his name is. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. The preview scared me. For those of you who don't know, I have a very small spectrum of movies I can watch. It hasn't always been this way. My intolerance for gruesome, gory, scary, or even suspenseful movies/tv shows was intensified when I had kids....not sure why. I guess that's it for now. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

good job of staying awake! I know I would have fallen asleep. I would like to see that movie sometime, especially now that you said it's good. I haven't been to a movie since the movie Elf was out!