Monday, May 12, 2008

Big News...

I am now, as Darrin says, "in the 30's club," and I'm happy to report that I did no crying over it! Actually it came and went in a weekend filled with fun. My birthday happened to fall on Mother's Day this year, so the day was doubly as special. It started with the Saturday Tulip Time parade. From there we went to our friends Keith and Brenda's house. For those who don't know, I happen to share a birthday with my friend Jenny (who will forever be 1 year younger than me) and Jenny is Brenda's sister. Sooooo, Brenda and Keith were gracious enough to host a birthday party for us. The kids spent most of the time with us and played so well together. The grandparents came at bedtime to pick them all up. Our weekend ended on Sunday evening with a "May Birthdays" party with Darrin's side of the family. It's always so fun and entertaining to get the 10 grandchildren together. Here are some pictures of the weekend. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to get more than this many pictures on one post so there will be more pictures posted above this message. Enjoy...okay...I figured out how to post more but the pictures are out of order...but you'll get the idea.


The girls toasting eachother with a drink
Having fun with the timer...we're only missing Keith
birthday girl's

Look at all those kids!!



Macey and Bennett watching the parade
Annabelle watching the parade
Posing for a family picture at the parade
Best Friends
The birthday girls posing with the cake Brenda made

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

"YAY" to being 30! I was excited to see you had updated your blog and added fun pictures. I love the one of us in the garage even though I look crazy :)

Jenny said...

I'm so glad we can always celebrate together!