Thursday, May 8, 2008

No title necessary...

In this video I am using my wonderful parenting skills (bribing with smarties) in order to get them to sit still and say a few things for the camera. I really wanted to send a special message out to daddy at work today. I had a great video I had done earlier in the morning and was thrilled about it (both were cooperative and talking a lot) but I had this brilliant idea to try and edit it (which I have never done before by the way)...I wanted to cut just a few seconds off the end. Instead, I cut off the whole thing EXCEPT for the few seconds at the end. So this video isn't quite as cute but at least it gets the message across...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh spice, me and Jason are laughing right now so hard. That Annabelle is something isn't she? That Bennett sure is loving that candy! I just think those two are so funny to watch and listen to, keep the videos coming. Too cute! We should take some videos on Saturday of all the kids together :)