Monday, May 5, 2008

Tulip Time Fun


On Friday Darrin and I made a spur the moment decision to head to Holland to take advantage of some Tulip Time events. Saturday started out with a 1k fun run race. Bennett got this cool t-shirt for participating. The first two pictures are of him before the race...
Ready, set, ...GO! Here is a picture of him 2 seconds after the start of the race. We think he's upset because he knows there's no chance of winning...LAUGH!
The good new is, he stuck with it and finished strong. Look, he's even beating some of the adult runners! We're so proud!!

I have more pictures to post of this weekend. I will do that during nap time today. I have to get the kids out of thier cribs now. They're calling me...

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

Oh the picture of him crying 2 seconds after the race! Too funny :) He's such a good boy...