Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kid Speak

So our Eliza is 3 today.  I can't begin to explain the joy she brings to this family.  What an amazing gift she is!  I'll write more about our girl later.  For right now I wanted to put into print some of the cute things she says.  I find the 2/3 year old speech processing so fascinating.  You can actually see their little brains at work.  Here are a few cute things she has said lately.  So wish I could remember them all.

Today her Dad took her to get doughnuts at Yoders.  She kept calling them peanuts.  "Dad and I are going to get peanuts!"

The other day she asked me if she could "whisper the floor."...she meant swiffer.

She got out our bucket of beads and asked if she could dump out the "seeds."

And she loves to help me clean and "spray."  When she's done with each job, she always says, "Now we what to do Mom?"

Love her!!!  Wish I had a super memory because knowing I won't remember so much of the adorable things the kids do and say really upsets me.  I can't even remember from one day to the next sometimes.

No comments: