Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today

C started sucking her thumb.  It's funny to see.  The first of my children to do so.

C also gets up on her hands and toes like she's wanting to bear crawl.  That would be interesting.

E took a catnap on the boat while the big kids did some tubing.  She's been partying hard during the day but hasn't been sleeping in as long as she used to.

E didn't want her chicken at dinner but loved the tortellini and blueberries.

A was rocking a pretty creative outfit.

A caught the first fish of the night

B caught a turtle on his pole.

B helped his dad paint a piece of football equipment.

A. E and I walked around town this morning/afternoon to check out the magic week events.

A, E, and I went to the village market where the Kiwanis was selling 1 dollar lunch meals.  I bought 5 so I didn't have to cook.  For 1 dollar you got a hotdog, bag of chips, bottled water, and a mini ice-cream sandwich.  Can't beat it.  The Village Market was giving away free samples.  I got a whole box of crunchy granola bars and two packages of pudding cups.  I love free things.

I tried an IT WORKS wrap last night and revealed the results this morning.  IT WORKED after just one wrap.  Unfortunately I will not be purchasing more as they are expensive but I just had to see for myself if I could actually see a difference.

No comments: