Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Today

Very few groceries in the house meant french toast for dinner.  Darrin got an omelet.

Suitcases packed for camping.

Playtime at the park for Milo's birthday.  Thankful for really wonderful friends (both for me and my kids!)

My 8 (closing in on 9) month old CallaMae who ate an entire ice cream cone completely by herself.  The ice cream was flat to the cone but nonetheless, there was nothing left of that cone but the stain on her shirt. 

A boy who sometimes seems so much older than 7.

Freckles on noses admired.  

Cuddling with the girls while watching Good Luck Charlie.  Love Teddy's new haircut.  Wondering how the cut would look on me.  I'm not a teen so not sure it would look remotely close.  

Sad sisters who had to go to bed before Brother and Dad got home from football camp.  A detour to the hospital due to a player breaking his arm before the season even starts.  

Peeking at all my sleeping children.  Amazing.

Reminiscing on the good times with our van as tomorrow we pass it along to someone else and get a new (used) one of our own.

Being thankful for Darrin.  I love the way he genuinely cares for others.  

Being mad at myself for never remembering my camera these days.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback. Mens partywear suits