Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Memories

Oh my goodness, we've done so many neat things this summer but I've been terrible about taking my camera along.  So for the sake of preserving the memories, I'm going to list some of the things we've been up to.

A mobile lemonade stand decorated for the 4th of July.  The kids pulled the wagon with a 5 gallon cooler in it around the neighborhood and made out pretty well.

A visit to the Nottawa Stone School (an old fashioned school house).

The Critchlow Alligator Sanctuary at the library.  The kids held all sorts of cool critters and CallaMae sat on a tortoise.

Seeing a litter of border collie mix puppies.

Horse Camp with Isabel for my big kids.

Two vacation bible schools.

Taking rides around the farm on the cart pulled my the miniature horse.

A trip to Nottawa ice cream store.

A program put on by the Kalamazoo Nature Center.  It was very interesting.  The speaker was a huge wealth of knowledge.  We learned about soil, critters that live underground, fossils, etc.

A birthday party for Taylie.

A day trip to Hidden Ridge Campground to visit Jason, Jenny, and the girls and then to visit Aunt Wendi, Zoe, and Ty.

Lots of swimming and tubing.

Catching fireflies.

Catfishing until super late.

I will update the list as I think of more things.

And of course things like the 4th of July Celebrations, and other things that I did in fact remember to bring a camera to.  I will get caught up eventually.

No comments: