Friday, February 6, 2009

all about ron


TEN REASONS I THINK RON IS THE BEST!
1. We had so much fun the 5 years we lived together.
2. The very smallest of things makes her happy.
3. She is one of the most laid back people I know.
4. She's always up for an adventure.
5. She loves dogs.
6. Her 21st birthday memories still make me laugh.
7. Living with her got me to try a variety of things I wouldn't have otherwise...crazy concerts, piercing my belly button, Panama City, and so on and so on!
8. I can call her about ANYTHING!
9. I know she is a forever friend.
10. It's her birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Ron, your list touched my heart and made me smile so big! Thank you :) Can you believe it was 10 years ago I was blowing out the candles for my 21st birthday in my "princess" shirt and crazy curly hair?! That was quite a night. I may need to find some old pictures and post them for old times sake :)

Carol Sue said...

How sweet that you gave my fabulous niece such a sweet tribute. I love her like you do.
Happy Birthday Brenda