Wednesday, January 14, 2009

just because it's cool...

I obviously have a special place in my heart for teachers and administrators which is probably why I found this video to be so touching. But in case you haven't seen it, here is something you need to watch. It chokes me up every time I play it. To all the wonderful school employees out there, thank you for caring so much for our kids. Our family appreciates all the time and hard work that goes into your job. And to all those out there skeptical about the intentions/motivation etc. of those who work in schools, here's just one of many examples that proves THEY REALLY DO CARE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-x51_iud6Q

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

I did a little dance in my chair when I watched this :) Cool.

Em said...

I saw these kids this morning on GMA. They are so great!
Also, not associated with this post. I remember you asked before how to get that advertisement to move off of your post title, have you tried changing your blogger template?