Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today I'm Thankful for Family

Having a husband and children of my own is something I have always dreamed about.  I am thankful every day I have the job I do.  I love the activity we have in our house.  We could and would happily invite more children into our home.  More children means more love, more fun!  I love spending my days with my husband and kids.  I learn something new about myself almost every day.  I also think I've gotten better at my job which makes things run more smoothly.  I am currently reading a book called, "The Power of a Positive Mom," and although not far in, I think the gist of it is that the mood and attitude of the Mom in the house can set the mood for everyone else.  It a job not to be taken lightly.

I'm also SO thankful for my parents, parents in-law, and my whole extended family.  Their love and support has shaped who I am, and who we are as a family today. We know that if we are ever in a tough spot, there will always be countless people to turn to who would be willing and ready to help.

I'm thankful for parents who made my childhood happy, who gave us a sense of security and who always made us their priority.  And even when things got tough, they NEVER took it out on us.  I'm lucky to have been born to naturally good parents!

Today I'm thankful for FAMILY!!



No comments: