Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today I Give Thanks For FRIENDS

In honor of the upcoming holiday (and because I didn't participate in the daily thankful posts on FB) today I wanted to express my thanks and gratitude for my FRIENDS!  

Having friends who are supportive, giving, and fun is an amazing gift.
Today I'm thankful for the friends I've made in Colon who I see on a regular basis and who are a huge support to me in my mothering role.  As a result, my kiddos have a sweet group of friends to call their own. I love this group of kids!
  I also have an amazing group of friends I made long ago who are the friends I can talk to once in a while and I know without a doubt our friendship hasn't changed.  Like family!   
And I'm forever thankful for my best friend for life...my sweet husband who was made for me.  Love him.  
  


No comments: