Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today

highlights in my hair

not needing to leave my home or get a babysitter to get the highlights.

frozen coffee drink

a walk with some adorable kindergarteners (Annabelle being the most adorable :)) to the food pantry to drop off over 100 items collected.

a proud biggest sister who loves to show off her little sisters.

eliza running around on the big kid playground with big sis...having a ball.

enjoying time with friends and the amazing weather in Jenny's backyard.

eliza's first time in the sprinkler this year.

bennett forgetting to do his homework until right before bed.  we're starting to see a pattern :).

dance for ann...she's loving the hip-hop.

a bonk on the head for E by the door as I swung it open.  Sorry Eliza!

a very "go with the flow" CallaMae who was dressed in an adorable pink with little flowers outfit.

a lot of time in the bjorn for C today.

a compliment from a substitute teacher I ran in to who wanted to tell me how kind my kids are to others.  made me smile.

bennett and darrin spent time at school tonight for open mat.  bennett learned/practiced several techniques.  


No comments: