Friday, October 5, 2012

Eliza being Eliza

Just some things I'm listening to Eliza say (as I type this) as she is trying to fall asleep...

I like my toe nails
Mommy's here...Booya! (over and over)
I want my stroller.
Mommy, where are you?
Mommy no!  No ripping that paper. (she hears me rustling with greeting cards)
I'm gonna go downstairs.
Please!  Please!  Mommmmyyyyyy...
Annabelle Elizabeth
No Mommy.  Get this off of me. (I'm assuming she's talking about her pajamas.  She tries to take her pajamas off when she's doing anything she can to stay awake.)  
That is my foot.


Anyway.  I'm about ready to sign off but I started typing these up after listening to her for about 10 minutes. Wish I could remember all the things she was saying prior to me pulling up my blog but they are so random and she moves from one thing to the next so quickly it's hard to remember.   
 

No comments: