Thursday, January 28, 2010

Afternoons and Artwork


Miss Annabelle and I are getting used to our afternoons without Bennett. It seems so quiet without him. Annabelle is very good playing on her own. WHEN SHE'S BY HERSELF she's very quiet and content just hanging out. In a group it's another story...she's much more loud and outspoken :). We spent some of our time after Bennett left for school today at Jenny's for preschool. Bennett is able to make it for the first half then I take him to catch his bus. Annabelle stays behind to finish their craft and start lunch. But when we get home, we just patiently wait for our FAVORITE boy to get home. We both miss him and the house isn't the same without him.


And here he is just walking in the door. He must feel overwhelmed with all the hugs, kisses, and questions he gets the second he walks in. Oh we love him and miss him when he's gone!!


At preschool (at Jenny's) today, we practiced drawing people. This evening I asked them to draw a picture of their dad to give him when he gets home. Here is the result. Bennett went the extra mile and drew the whole family. I think their dad is going to love them :)!



3 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

I like Darrin's earrings in that top picture :)

Jenny said...

I like how you're the same size as bennett and annabelle! :) very cute! I think they've got the people drawing down pat now!

Megan Dieckmann said...

those pictures are so cute and GOOD! bennett looks sooooo old in that picture, I know,so sad :(