Monday, July 6, 2009

Miss Annabelle's Package

Annabelle recieved a package in the mail today and in it was this....




Can you believe it!?! My friend Megan found it at Carter's and couldn't pass it up (and I'm thankful)! If any of my family are near a Carter's and want to stop in, we would love more in different sizes. I will pay you back :). The one she has is a 4. Thank you again Megan! As you can see, she LOVES it! She's already drooled all over it...well, maybe that had something to do with the gummy worm she was eating.l

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How PERFECT! When I first saw it, I thought someone had it made for her!

Megan Dieckmann said...

I'm glad you and Annabelle like the shirt..if you can't find more, let me know what sizes you want and I can stop back at carters..it's literally 5 minutes away from my house, not a big deal at all!;)