Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brenda's Christmas Survey

Christmas survey
*Favorite Christmas movie (cartoon or children's)? Prancer or Annabelle's Wish (I cry watching both of them :)
*When do you usually start Christmas shopping? Around September
*Favorite Christmas present? I remember getting Care Bears one year and that was really exciting to me.
*Real or artificial tree? artificial
*Colored or white lights? white
*Favorite Christmas memories? Waking up with my brother around 3:00 in the morning, opening our stockings, then trying to wait patiently until 6:00 when we were allowed to wake our parents up.
*Favorite Christmas song? I like Amy Grant and all the ones sung at the Christmas church services.
*Do you like eggnog? a few sips is OK. I wouldn't drink it by the gallon.
*Peppermint candy canes or fruity ones? Peppermint

This survey is from Brenda's blog. Thanks Ron for the fun survey. It made me think a little.

No comments: