Monday, August 18, 2008

"I'm stuck on pizza!"

This is a quote from Bennett. You really had to be there but I'd like to share anyway. We walked to the park the other day. Bennett rode his bike. On our way home, Bennett stopped just ahead of us and yelled, "I'm stuck on pizza!" Well, we did have Darrin's homemade pizza that night for dinner (which is everbody's favorite by the way) so we thought maybe he was referring to dinner, but as we got closer we realized his front tire was stuck on a piece of triangular pizza crust without toppings...apparently someone decided to leave thier lunch on the sidewalk. But anyway, we chuckled the entire way home. I will follow that story up with a few pictures...

Starting young
A little bit tomboy. A little bit princess girl.
Sweet old Reg getting some cuddles

And then there's Palmer... playing tug of war with my blanket.

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

Oh Ron...your posts and pictures always make me smile!