Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yesterday

Brownie batter...YUM!!

Bennett loves his dogs! He always walks sweet Regal.
Here is Annabelle playing with a mixture of cornstarch and water. Unfortunately, I had to cut Bennett out of the picture due to privacy issues :) We had a wonderful summer day. The kids were great and were really good to eachother. It's days like yesterday that make me thankful again we had them close together. Darrin worked in the morning. The kids and I went to the playground, came back, had lunch and then Darrin was home. We then went to Palmer Lake beach. It was weedy but we found one fairly clear spot and did a little swimming. The kids also enjoyed playing in the sand. Annabelle is a little fish and Bennett really didn't want to leave the sand. Today we're going to try a beach about 10 minutes away that we heard was nice. Darrin had his golf league in the evening. The kids and I had dinner, made brownies, and took the dogs for a walk to the church. Darrin was home when we got back from our walk so we headed for the park for a little bit. We let the kids stay up late because they took a GREAT nap. Let's see, what else has been going on? We've been going to Kindermusik class on Monday mornings for a couple weeks. The kids LOVE it. I would like to find one that goes year round. I guess that's it for now. The summer has been going so fast!! I just wish it would slow down a bit :)! Here are a few random pics. The messy chocolate faces are from the brownie making yesterday.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh what fun messes! It's always nice to have a fun day like that especially when they behave so well.

Em said...

Is Annabelle in the bathtub? I love it! I totally remember a time at TT that you said something about having your kids play with messy stuff in the bathtub someday.... when I saw this pic, I laughed out loud!! I love you! it is the best idea EVER.