Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Evening Stroll

"Me go like this Mom..." is the start of MANY of Bennett's sentences. It usually ends with a funny face, weird sound, goofy gesture, or an imitation of something he has just seen. He repeats this over and over until I acknowledge him. You will see a VERY small example of this in the video I am about to post. Bennett says, "Me go like this Mom...hisssssss" Another funny part of Bennett's ever growing vocab is that he ends many sentences with "maybe so" and a shoulder shrug. I swear I don't say this...we're not sure where it came from. He said this on our walk today when talking about a garbage barrel that was smaller than ours. Unfortunately I didn't get it on tape. Here are the pics and video from our 'Summer Evening Stroll'







1 comment:

Jenny said...

He may have gotten the maybe thing from Macey? She ends all of her sentences with it too! It's more like, "Let's go to Meijers, maybe" or "Put it here, maybe" etc. I"m not sure where she got it either. And I'm impressed he's graduated to a BIG boy bike with training wheels! He looks so old riding it.