Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fun Fact December: Day 1

Today through the end of the month I am going to *TRY* and jot down one fun fact about me or our family as a reminder of how we are/things we do during this season of our lives.

Everyone in this family loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or the Aldi's version).  I bought 6 boxes on Tuesday knowing everyone would be home for a stretch of time for Thanksgiving.  We go through about a box a day but I figure it's $1.69 a box at Aldi so that plus the cost of milk is a pretty cheap breakfast.  It's the only cereal Darrin and the kids don't get sick of.  I'm not much of a breakfast eater.  When I do eventually eat, I choose greek yogurt.  I will eat just about any kind.  If you aren't a fan of greek yogurt but think the protein would be a nice added benefit to a breakfast or snack, I HIGHLY recommend Dannon Oikos Key Lime Greek Yogurt.  I'd say it's my favorite and tastes like a dessert.

No comments: