Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love these two DEERLY!





Yes, I think I'm funny :). I had Darrin take the camera with him while hunting this morning and evening and he snapped these adorable pictures. I just love them!

Both big kiddos want to go tomorrow morning. He's thinking the deer won't ever be seen again in that part of the woods after Bennett and Annabelle have been there.

Our little buddy Bennett however has vomited at night, shortly after going to bed, for the past two nights. And he doesn't wake up after doing so. So Darrin is at the ER with him right now. He acts just fine during the day. Poor guy. I'm thinking I'd rather have him sleep in tomorrow so we might have to tell a white lie about it being rainy so they're not disappointed if they can't go in the morning. They'll have to wait until evening.

I can't wait to see pics of all three of them in the woods!!

No comments: