Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today...

we bundled up and walked to the American Legion to see our third Santa this year. He was a very thin Santa but he was handing out presents which was exciting. The kids shoveled some sidewalks on the way. I of course ended up carrying back the toys and shovels. They are happily playing downstairs with what they got.

Darrin's at a wrestling tournament in Constantine today. I hope they are doing well. We can't wait for him to get home. It was 6 years ago today that Darrin and I got engaged in Centennial Park. It was a beautiful snowy night and all the Christmas lights were up downtown. It was so pretty. So as much as I don't like snow, I didn't mind waking up to see beautiful white fluffy snow coming down.


Well, here are a few pictures from today.


No comments: